We treat the cases handled by our firm for our clients as confidential, both as to the identity of our clients and the settlements or verdicts achieved on their behalf. Because of this, we do not include the client and case names in our description of the cases we have handled. Please be aware that past results reported on this site are no guarantee of future results. Each case is unique and must be judged on its own merits.
- Truck accident resulting in brain injury, $2,200,000 settlement after suit filed.
- Semi-truck accident causing serious hip and leg injuries settled during jury trial for $1,900,000.00.
- Propane explosion resulting in serious burns settled on eve of jury trial for $1,000,000.00.
- Contaminated feed causing loss of milk production and destruction of livestock resulted in court-mediated settlement of $4,300,000.00.
- Co-counsel in medical malpractice claim that hospital personnel failed to administer oxygen to premature newborn, as ordered by physician, resulted in $1,600,000.00 settlement after suit filed.
- Medical malpractice claim that heart attack was mistakenly diagnosed as anxiety attack which resulted in $500,000.00 settlement.
- For reported business and commercial cases, see Doss & Harper Stone Co. v. Hoover Bros. Farms, Inc., 191 S.W.3d 59 (Mo. App. S.D. 2006) and Boggs v. Farmers State Bank of Texas County, 846 S.W.2d 233 (Mo. App. S.D. 1993).
“Providing Training For Those Who Represent America’s Veterans and Their Dependents Since 1993”
Mr. Wagoner has been a sustaining member since 2008.